Latest BHA News - Overview
To see the full text for an item, tap its "Read More" link.<<Back to the previous page.
• NOMINATE FOR 2021 STANDING CMTES
|Posted by Administrator on 03 Mar 2021|
|Latest BHA News >>|
NOTICE TO CLUBS
Nominations Called for 2021 BHA Standing Committees
Please be advised that nominations are now open for the 2021 BHA Standing Committees. Nominations are to be submitted in writing to the BHA General Secretary using the link provided below.
A notice is attached for immediate circulation.
Nominations are called for the following 2021 BHA Standing Committees:
- Selection Committee (Senior) - 3 year appointment
- Selection Committee (Under 18)
- 3 year appointment
- 1 year appointment
- Judiciary Committee
- Appeals Committee
- Grounds Committee
It is important to note that:
- the two Selection Committees operate on a three (3) year rotation whereby one position becomes vacant each year;
- for the Judiciary Committee, Clubs are required to nominate one person each. In 2020 it was necessary to form a Judiciary Panel (three (3) persons) on four (4) occasions - see 2020 BHA Annual Report page 10; and
- the Grounds Committee is used to evaluate the condition of the fields and facilities of Brisbane venues if and when required.
- Nominations close on Tuesday, 30th March 2021
- Appointments will take place at the General Committee Meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday, 14th April 2021
Last changed: 03 Mar 2021 at 6:13 PM
Please note: A new News module has been installed 3 Mar 2019. Only a few of the previous News items have been copied over.