Latest BHA News - Overview
To see the full text for an item, tap its "Read More" link.
• FACILITY QR CODES
|Posted by Linda on 09 Jul 2020|
|Latest BHA News >>|
Below is important information regarding TURF facility check-ins. Commencing this Saturday 11 July, all venues will require attendees to check in via a QR Code.
Facility QR Codes – Check In Safely
Burringbar Park – BP Check in QR
State Hockey Centre Field 1 – SHC Field 1 Check In QR
State Hockey Centre Field 2 – SHC Field 2 Check in QR
Easts Hockey Tiger Turf – https://my.evacheckin.com/4078xzwa
Redcliffe – https://my.evacheckin.com/4084xcvg
UQ4 & 5 – UQ Check in QR
How to use the QR code
1. Open up the Camera App on your phone – Visitors without a QR code capable phone can sign in via the specific evacheckin link provided at the facility.
2. Focus your camera on the QR code and wait for a box to appear at the top of your phone.
3. Go to the website that is opened on your phone.
4. Complete your contact details and the club/team you are a parent or spectator for today, eg Kedron Wavell Services Hockey Club - (KWSHC)
5. Confirm your check-in.
6. Please remember to check out when you leave the facility.
Last changed: 09 Jul 2020 at 5:37 PM
Please note: A new News module has been installed 3 Mar 2019. Only a few of the previous News items have been copied over.