Latest BHA News
• COVID-19 STAGE 2 DETAILS
|Posted by Administrator on 12 Jun 2020|
|Latest BHA News >>|
The following notice was released as a joint BHA/BWHA Notice to Clubs on 12 June 2020
NOTICE TO CLUBS
Re: Covid-19 Stage 2 Details
Please be reminded that we are currently in Stage 2 of the Queensland Road Map to recovery.
This means there are regulations we must follow to abide by the Queensland Health guidelines to allow us to train. It includes everyone at the venues – players, off-field personnel, spectators (including mums and dads).
Our ability to work within the Stage 2 guidelines will determine the restrictions placed on sport in Stage 3.
Phase 2 is restricted to 100 people/venue – this may be lifted if we can demonstrate compliance with guidelines in phase 2.
All participants must:
- Follow the COVID Safe Plan for every venue and your own Club Plan.
- Self-Distance 1.2m
- Practice good hygiene Come to venues ready to train, there will be no changerooms or player benches to be used (change at home or at school, leave bags in cars)
- Record all attendees at a venue (players, team personnel, spectators) – this is absolutely critical as we are at risk of inspection
- Ensure only essential people are at a venue.
- Practice: Get in, Train, Get out.
All participants must not:
- Share equipment
- Bring bags to venues, only essential equipment to train
(put your phone and keys in a plastic bag with your name on it)
- Make contact in the training
- Attend if you are unwell or recently returned from overseas.
- Cross-over into other zones
- Loiter before or after training.
If clubs breach any of these requirements, then you have put hockey at risk - we must work together to get sport back up and running.
Last changed: 12 Jun 2020 at 10:08 PM
Please note: A new News module has been installed 3 Mar 2019. Only a few of the previous News items have been copied over.