Latest BHA News
• BHA FIXTURES RESTART OUTLINE
|Posted by Administrator on 18 Jun 2020|
|Latest BHA News >>|
NOTICE TO CLUBS
BHA Fixtures Restart Outline
For General Circulation (18 Jun 20)
Please note the following points with respect to the recommencement of BHA Fixtures. This information is repeated in the attached PDF which includes an outline of the changes for each separate Competition / Division. This outline was used to create the revised fixtures for the Season restart.
- Any fixtures played before the COVID-19 shut down will be retained as part of the division season.
- The original fixture draw has been retained with exception of 2nd series in BHL 1 & 2. Only the dates, venues & times may have changed. Fixtures are scheduled to recommence from Saturday 11th July.
- BHA decided not to mix genders for fixtures at same venue were ever possible.
- The “back up” umpires for all senior fixtures will be displayed under Umpires in the on-line draw ( revSPORT ) and generally from the Club’s who are playing in the fixture match – Club’s must arrange, otherwise Fines may apply.
- The revised fixture draw has been based upon the Team numbers per division being unchanged to that originally submitted. Juniors divisions draws (ex J1) will be completed once team numbers are provided.
- The Memorial Cup will not be played as a separate fixture / weekend as per past few years. Teams placed 1st & 2nd of the ladder will contest for the Memorial Cup when the 2 teams next meet in the regular season fixtures. A draw will see the Cup awarded to the 1st placed team.
- All teams and clubs must be compliant with the various venue COVID-19 Safety Plans, there is no reduction in the people on team dugouts (maximum of 16 players & 4 officials), however social distancing must apply with side wise expansion of the bench allowed including coach on sideline. The Venue Supervisor or Official Technical Officer will explain / provide direction.
Please refer to this PDF for further and more detailed information.
Last changed: 18 Jun 2020 at 6:00 PM
Please note: A new News module has been installed 3 Mar 2019. Only a few of the previous News items have been copied over.