Player Points Cap
The 2018 Points Cap has been set at 400 points.
Player Points Cap Audited Totals
This is the 2018 table as at the commencement of the 2018 Season.
The Association may alter this table from time to time due to player movements and/representation during the playing Season.
Club Player Lists
- See the current audited Club Player Lists here.
- For the final audited Club Player Lists of previous years use the relevant links in the Admin dropdown menu or those listed under "More Pages ...".
Rules, Documents & Forms
The relevant forms (in several formats) for use by Clubs when submitting information and data to the Association can be downloaded using the following links. Their usage is explained in the Rules.
- 2018 Points Cap Rules
- 13.5 New Player Status Form
- 13.6 Player Points Cap Summary Spreadsheet
- OpenDocument (30KB)
- MSExcel (28KB)
Google Sheets - follow link to online spreadsheet;
- under File use Download as;
- add your data;
- then send your new spreadsheet to BHA
- Scratchpad as a PDF (55KB) - may prove handy for making notes?
- Clubs are required to finalise and submit their Points Cap Summaries no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the first fixture.