- Make certain that your Club is aware of your injury and if you intend to make a claim. Your Club will be able to assist you.
- When making a claim you may need a copy of the match sheet from the match in which you were injured. You should be able to obtain a copy/scan of the sheet from your Team Manager/Captain.
- If you were attended to by a BHA First Aid Officer or Sports Trainer then ask your Club to contact BHA to request a report.
- Tap the above link or the screenshot to visit the JLT National Hockey Insurance Programme Website.
- On the JLT page, follow the "Personal Injury" link for player injury information & claims.