BHA Schedule of Fees
Fees are collected from players using two separate methods. One group of fees are collected online during the compulsory online registration process that must be completed by/for all players. These represent fees for the parent bodies and an insurance fee.
A second group of fees is collected by the players' Clubs for subsequent payment to BHA. This second group of fees includes a BHA fee, match fees, as well as training and any other Club related fees. Note that match fees include field hire, as well as Umpiring and Technical Official levies.
2020 BHA Schedule of Fees (PDF - 95KB). This schedule is no longer in use - please refer to
2020 BHA Fixture Restart Fee schedule
(Right-click or long tap on the above link to download the PDF)
- The original 2020 BHA Schedule of Fees was passed by the BHA Board of Management 25 November 2019. The revised schedule was passed by the BHA Board 20 May 2020 - see here .
- .The fees listed in this schedule represent the fees charged by BHA to the affiliated Clubs for each registered player and for associated match fees. These fees and charges are generally only payable through the Clubs. Clubs will add further charge/s to cover their own costs.
- This schedule does not include the fees charged by Hockey Australia (HA), Hockey Queensland (HQ) and for Insurance (Ins). Every player is required to register online, via Sports TG, and to pay these fees online as part of that process.
Payments to BHA
The preferred methods of making payments to BHA for both Clubs and individuals is either by Credit/Debit Card (in person or by phone) or by Direct Deposit. Use either method when making payments to BHA for items such as Registration Fees and Match Fees from Clubs or Rep Uniforms (shorts, socks, etc), travel costs and accommodation for individuals.
- By Credit or Debit Card - using our EFTPOS machine you can bring your card to the BHA Office or phone the BHA Office (3899 4399) and give your details over the phone. We do not keep card details on file.
OR . . .
- By Direct Deposits - you do this via your Bank, Credit Union, etc, using the Internet and a browser or a phone app. You will require the following information:
- Bank: Bank of Queensland
- Account Name: Brisbane Hockey Association Inc
- BSB: 124001
- Account Number: 11196381
- Comment Field: This is important - in this field please enter the invoice number or your name and immediately advise BHA via email of the details of your deposit. This is so that your payment can be identified amongst the many others that may be paid on the same day and for the same amount. If this is not done then it can be extremely difficult to verify individual payments as no other information passed on to BHA by the Bank provides any means of identifying the payee. You may wish to send a screenshot of your receipt.
Umpire & Technical Payments
Registered Umpires and Technical Personnel who wish to be remunerated for their services are required to be properly registered with the Association - see under Officiating for more details.
Claim Forms are no longer required to be submitted. Umpires and Tech Officials receive payment in accordance with correctly completed match sheets. However, when submitting bank account details for payments this form in PDF / ODT / DOC formats may be found to be useful.
The Statement by a Supplier (Hobby) Form (NAT 3346-08.2015, 145KB PDF) can be accessed and downloaded from the ATO Website as a PDF from this page . It is extremely important that every person claiming payments for Umpiring and/or Technical Officer duties reads the information on this page .