Registration Forms & Spreadsheets
- Form F13.1 Application to Register Club Teams
- Form F13.2 Team Registration (Senior)
- Junior Registration Spreadsheet (Junior) - 2019
- Form F13.3 Player Re-/De-/Registration
for Senior & Junior Players - 2019.
- right-click for LibreOffice/ApacheOO , MSWord or in PDF format
- Use this form to:
- register new players after the season commences; and/or
- register a player for an additional Competition for the Club; and/or
- re-register a player from one division to another; and/or
- de-register a player, i.e. the player will no longer play with your Club in the current season; and/or
- alter a player's details including REGCODE.
Player Recruitment Resources - For Clubs
The " Play Hockey Qld " initiative is a recruitment tool provided by Hockey Queensland.
|Club Details - The Play Hockey Qld Website incorporates a " Find A Club " page. Clubs are required to periodically check that the contact details for their Club are current. To organise updating Club details, the Club Secretary will need to phone Major League Marketing on (07) 3217 9347 during office hours.|
|For Clubs - The Website also includes some useful resources for Clubs to assist with player recruitment. These include an interactive flyer - add your sign-on details to this; an interactive A3 poster; an Email signature; online banner/adflyers that can be edited to include the contact and recruitment details for your Club. For example Clubs can download a PDF version of a flyer or A3 poster and open it locally, enable form filling in their PDF viewer, type in information and contact details before saving and printing a quantity of flyers to be handed out. To access these look for the " For Clubs " link at the bottom of the Play Hockey Qld Website pages.|