Registration Forms & Spreadsheets
The purpose and use of these forms and spreadsheets is outlined in the BHA Competition Rules & Requirements document - see the Rules & Requirements page.
- Form F13.1 Nomination of Club Teams for Season 2021
- Senior - Right-click one of the following links for LibreOffice/ApacheOO , MSWord or PDF format to nominate teams in specific divisions for 2021.
- Junior - Right-click one of the following links for LibreOffice/ApacheOO , MSWord or PDF format to nominate teams in specific divisions for 2021.
- Use the LO/AOO or the MSWord version to email reply; or
- use the PDF version to fill in and post or hand in at the BHA Office.
- Form F13.2 Players into Teams Registration Confirmation (Senior)
- Right-click for LibreOffice/ApacheOO , MSWord or in PDF format;
- Used to register players in specific teams at the beginning of the season;
- This form is for Senior Players and Teams. Junior Players and Teams must be submitted on the Junior Registration Spreadsheet (see next category).
- Due three weeks prior to the recommencement of each competition/division, unless advised otherwise.
2021 versions of the following will be added shortly!
- Junior Players into Teams Registration Confirmation Spreadsheet (Junior) - returning July 2020
- Tap one of the following: LibreOffic/ApacheOO Calc , MSExcel or Google Sheets ;
- Used to register players in specific teams prior to the commencement of the season.
- A completed Junior Registration Spreadsheet listing all Junior players (including J1) in their Teams must be submitted one week prior to the commencement of Under 11, Under 13 & J Divisions.
- Due one week prior to the recommencement of each competition/division, unless advised otherwise.
- Form F13.3 Player Re-/De-/Registration for Senior & Junior Players - 2020.
- right-click for LibreOffice/ApacheOO , MSWord or in PDF format
- Use this form to:
- register new players after the season commences; and/or
- register a player for an additional Competition for the Club; and/or
- re-register a player from one division to another; and/or
- de-register a player, i.e. the player will no longer play with your Club in the current season; and/or
- alter a player's details including the BHA REGCODE.
|Club Details - The Play Hockey Qld Website incorporates a " Find A Club " page. Clubs are required to periodically check that the contact details for their Club are current. To organise updating Club details, the Club Secretary will need to phone Major League Marketing on (07) 3217 9347 during office hours.|
|For Clubs - The Website also includes some useful resources for Clubs to assist with player recruitment. These include an interactive flyer - add your sign-on details to this; an interactive A3 poster; an Email signature; online banner/adflyers that can be edited to include the contact and recruitment details for your Club. For example Clubs can download a PDF version of a flyer or A3 poster and open it locally, enable form filling in their PDF viewer, type in information and contact details before saving and printing a quantity of flyers to be handed out. To access these look for the " For Clubs " link at the bottom of the Play Hockey Qld Website pages.|