Official Procedure for the Payment of Umpires
The BHA Board of Management reviewed the Operational Procedures in 2012 with the following continuing to be applicable to Umpiring Remunerations:-
- A listing of accredited Umpires with their authorised numbers only to be furnished to BHA Inc Accounts;
- Payments will only be made to umpires who hold current HockeyEd accredition.
- Umpires who wish to claim their Services as a “Hobby” must submit the relevant Form [also included on the BHA Web Site] with their initial Official Claim Form for the current Season;
- Payments will be paid at the end of each month.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR CURRENT BANK DETAILS.
The Statement by a Supplier (Hobby) Form (NAT 3346-08.2015, 145KB PDF) can be accessed and downloaded from the ATO Website as a PDF from this page. It is extremely important that every person claiming payments for Umpiring and/or Technical Officer duties reads the information on this page.