Player Points Cap
The 2018 Points Cap has been set at 400 points.
For the present the Club totals as at the conclusion of the 2017 Fixtures (12 Aug 17) will remain displayed here. These totals represent the starting position for Clubs to manage their playing roster going forward to the commencement of the 2018 Season. Clubs are now required to make adjustments to their totals as they include variations for such situations as:
- players who did not represent at a points attracting level in 2017;
- players who have represented after 12 August 2017 and have increased their representative status;
- players who are new or returning to the Club;
- and so on ...
- The PPC is recorded and displayed here using Google Sheets.
- See the audited Club Totals in the table below.
- See the current audited Club Player Lists - here or using a link in the menu or listed under "More Pages ...".
- The 2018 Points Cap (above) is based upon the final Player Points Cap totals at the conclusion of Season 2017. The new Cap was announced at the BHA General Committee Meeting of 4 September 2017 and Clubs advised via email 8 September 2017.
Player Points Cap Audited Totals
This is the 2017 table as at the conclusion of the 2017 Fixtures. A 2018 table is not expected to be posted here until close to the commencement of the 2018 Season.
The Association may alter this table from time to time due to player movements and/representation during the playing Season.
Club Player Lists
- See the current audited Club Player Lists here.
- For the final audited Club Player Lists of previous years use the relevant links in the Admin dropdown menu or those listed under "More Pages ...".
Documents & Forms
The relevant forms (in several formats) for use by Clubs when submitting information and data to the Association can be downloaded using the following links. Their usage is explained in the Rules.
- 13.5 New Player Status Form
- 13.6 Player Points Cap Summary Spreadsheet
- 2018 Points Cap Rules